Web design is often evolving with each passing year. With 2016 just around the corner, what can we expect to see in the world of web design? Trends of 2015 will definitely carry on and will have to adjust to the ever-changing preferences of consumers. Users on both desktop and mobile devices will subconsciously be looking for designs that are not just visually appealing but also provide an easy UI. Here are some things we can expect to see more of in 2016.
- Custom Illustrations: These give a website a more personal appearance.
By Luhse Tea
- Simple Typography: Done correctly, typography can enhance a website’s elements and help you stand out.
- Long Shadows: Implementation of these shadows adds depth to flat design elements.
- Vibrant Colors: Draws a users attention and pulls them deeper into the website.
- Ghost Buttons: Simple design that allows functionality without pulling away from the user experience.
- Minimalism: Reducing the number of elements gives a website a fresh and clutter-free UI.
- Storytelling: This is a great way to have a website visitor absorb memorable content.
- Parallax: Use this technique to give visitors another layer of interaction; this will also make your website memorable.
As web design continues to expand and evolve, trends will fade. Send us a message or call us at 775-501-5505 to stay informed on the latest web design trends and what would be best for your website.